join the new roots therapy family!
We are currently looking for a Registered Psychotherapist with specialized training and experience in couple's therapy to join our team of diverse wellness professionals. The candidate we're looking for has:
1. at least two years' experience providing direct therapy services to clients;
2. has spent at least 50% of their time in practice working with couples;
3. is well practiced in models of therapy such as Emotionally-Focused Therapy, Imago Therapy, and Gottman Method Therapy.
New Roots Therapy offers a unique opportunity for therapists in private practice to work collaboratively in an established clinic setting. We’re looking for someone who is motivated to grow their client base with the support of a team. Someone who shares our core values of compassion, collaboration, connection, courage, and creativity - and who likes to have fun at work! - will be the ideal fit.
The selected candidate will be available for a minimum of 15-20 direct client hours per week, and will have access to the following:
• Office space for appointments
• Intake services, scheduling, and administrative support from our Client Care Specialist 5 days a week
• Reception for clients 5 days a week
• Use of our practice management system (“Owl Practice”), as well as our payment processing systems (including POS machine)
• Online booking calendar
• Unlimited use of a secure e-counselling platform ("OnCall Health") for online video and messaging sessions
• Professional phone, fax, and email
• A profile on our website
• Marketing and promotional support
• Lots of referral opportunities in our ever-expanding clinic
• A fun, fulfilling, and professional team environment - and more!
Interested? Does our ideal candidate sound like you? If so, please submit a cover letter and resume to Corinne Carter and Melissa Kroonenberg at: email@example.com.
We ask that you do not stop by to drop off your application. We thank everyone for their interest and applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.